Friday 27 September 2019

M

Dear M,
I have a very weird feeling this one night.
I talked about you with a roommate.
I cannot sleep that night.
It was on 22nd of September as I can recall.
I was being too lazy that night.
I could not do anything.
I just keep on having this weird feeling.
I don't know this feeling irritate me.
I get annoyed, and frustrated out of sudden.
Yet we talked about you though.
Somehow, it made me feels a little bit better.
The night seems so early.
I got in bed and I kept wondering.
Where are you now?
What are you doing?
Are you finding a job already?
Are you asleep already?
Too bad I could not reach you, and nothing no more.

23rd September, I had class in the morning.
I was trying to just go and attend it.
I came smiling into the class and.
A friend approached and told me, that i might get a good news.
I was expecting its about you, but I don't like overreact.
I calm myself.
I asked my friend to send me the news instead of telling me.
I read.
and laughed.

25th September, I had a very long day.
I had class on 9am.
Class cancelled, and I got to have lunch in Cedo
The ocean looks nice.
Its so blue, and I felt blue too.
Got on my nerve, I laughed a lot there.
Talked with friends on lots of topics.
Literally, non-stop laughing out of everything.
You are in the topic too.
I guess I could just hold breath and smile.
Then, I had lab session for 3 hours.
Exhausted but thank god we finished earlier.
Three experiments were completed.
So, I thought I might need to go home.
Then, N asked if I want to join to library?
Easy peasy, ok I said.

It was almost 19.
We talked a lot in library.
Doing almost nothing.
Yet we did try to do something.
From 16,  we tried staying until 19.
We managed though.
I did go there to find a book.
and somehow.

Dear, maybe that was a sign from the weird feeling i had.
I don't know but no more anymore right.
Supposed to be the same lie.
I AM SURE.

Fictional for me might be a reality for you, and reality for you might be a fictional for me.

--You might found this kind of story a reality buddy, if you experience it. Yet its a fictional for me--








No comments:

Post a Comment